top of page

East Millinocket mill, built in 1907 then re-built in 1954 by Great Northern Paper along the West Branch of the Penobscot River. Closed in 2014. Mt Katahdin in distant background.

125 East Millinocket

$395.00Price
Quantity

© 2016 by Jon Linn. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black
  • Black Instagram Icon
bottom of page